NDB Board Statement on COVID-19
The Board of Governors welcomes the NDB contribution to the ongoing efforts of BRICS countries to address the health and economic consequences of the outbreak.
The New Development Bank targets providing up to USD 10 billion in crisis-related assistance, including support for member countries’ economic recovery.
- NDB prices USD 2 billion benchmark bond to further support COVID emergency response —— read more
- NDB approves USD 1 billion COVID-19 Emergency Program Loan to Brazil —— read more
- NDB Board of Directors approves USD 1 billion COVID-19 Emergency Program Loan to South Africa —— read more
- NDB prices inaugural USD 1.5 billion 3-year COVID Response Bond in international capital markets —— read more
- NDB fully disbursed Emergency Assistance Program Loan to India to fight COVID-19 outbreak —— read more
- NDB Board of Directors approves RMB 7 billion Emergency Assistance Program Loan to China to fight COVID-19 outbreak —— read more